Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Did I tell you?

Yesterday my daughter did something every child does at least once. She found her new scissors and cut bits of her and her brothers hair. It could have been much worse and I am sure I overreacted. But she cut all her bangs off and a couple chunks off the back, she also did a chunk off the front of Glenn's head. I was so happy that what she did was to drastic, she managed to still have hair up front so we didn't have to fix that, but because her bangs her so short and her back was long, I couldn't help but look at her and think she looked like she was growing a mullet. So we went and got it fixed. She now has a cute pixie hair do and I think it is pretty cute. I just shaved the hair off Glenn's head. All good.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... oh boy! I can't see Erica rocking a mullet. I'm sure Glenns hair looks adorable, though. Glad it wasn't much worse and could be resolved with haircuts for each of them! ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...