Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Been almost a month!


As much as I like bloging. I always find something else that needs to be done. House work, kids stuff, me stuff, lazy stuff. In any case I am not much of a writer either, but isn't that the fun of a blog, not having to be perfect.

Weston left last Friday and is back in the sand box. We had an amazing time together as a family and just the two of us. Time didn't go to fast, but I still didn't want him to leave. I thought of the many things I still wanted to do but didn't get do to the day before he was leaving. I didn't take as many picture as I would have liked. I would have liked to cook more and be able to just do more. But that would need more time as well which we did not have. I miss him so much already and it is only been four days. Seems so much longer! Love you tons Weston, and We are all excited to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...