Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What I really love to do. (Also my 100th post!)

Today is my 100th post. I was wondering if it should be special or fun, maybe inspirational, a look into the window of my soul? Well I decided to show you what makes me happy. My kids and taking pictures, then making them look even more amazing then they already are. 

We are at the beach this week with amazing weather....so far. 

 Glenn playing in the cold water, but loving every minute.

 Erica LOVES to play in the dirt and sand. (visions of myself as a kid come to mind)

 Weston and Glenn flying a kite 

 Erica playing in the water. I love this candid picture. 

 Erica and Papa holding hands at the beach. He is in love with his Granddaughter! 

 Finding sea shells. 

Glenn is watching the kite in the sky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...