Thursday, November 3, 2011

My favorite buy today

I have been looking for a furry vest lately, but had yet to find one till today. I stopped into American Eagle this afternoon because I had a 20% off coupon. Long story short I found this, saw that all there outerwear was an already 30% off, plus I was able to use a military discount. So I was able to get this for under 30$ I was so excited. I admit this is more then I ever spend on one piece of clothing, but I can't find it cheaper.  Even after looking at a few consignment stores in town, the price was the same but the size wasn't right. Anyway I am excited to try it with a few things in my closet and hope that it looks as cute on as it does in my head. Pictures to come. 


I want to share with you one of my new favorite you tube channels. check her out I think you will like her. Also where I go my new scarf fetish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...