Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Has it really been a week!

I know I haven't posted in like 2 weeks, but do you know what great things have happened this last week? My husband has returned home after being gone for a year to Iraq!! It has been so nice to have him back. So many things make it wonderful. Having time as a family, giving him back some of the responsibility of parenting, being able to go grocery shopping alone with no kids, even having time to myself has been so amazing. But of course we all know most of all having my man back in my arms is best of all. It still has been a little bit of a whir wind with all this going on. Seems like this has been the most busy time during this whole last year. I have had things going on pretty much everyday. Sadly life doesn't stop just cause he comes home. I can't wait till vacation though. Life now is still a little crazy. Hopefully more posts to come on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...