Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stress.

I am not one to normally admit I am getting stressed, but I have so many things on my mind I can't seem to organize any of my thoughts, and it is driving me crazy. I have blogs I want to share, I have a life that is changing lots in the next month and I have two little boogers that keeps me on edge at every minute of the day.

I feel like a roller coaster again and I hate that feeling, random emotions and thoughts with no valid reason drive me nuts. When did I become a person that needed someone at my side to keep me, me? My wedding day?!
Anyway I really hope my mind clears up soon. Maybe I can get something done soon. But here are two Blogs that I found and want to share. was very excited about the first.

If you listen to Christian radio you might have heard him.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...