Tuesday, July 12, 2011

In Love!

I am not much into Fashion any more. But I can't help myself with this outfit.
I am IN LOVE!



Dress

I want this dress SOOOOOO bad! I just think it is the cutest dress. I have been trying to find out how to get it since I found it. But as it is a designer dress it is super expensive. So I am trying to find separates that look similar that I can put together. So far I am doing ok. But the next time I will go anywhere that I could wear this would be to the Winter Army Signal ball or the summer Army ball. In either case we are kinda a ways off. But I just love it. I love to dress up and do fun things I just never have anywhere to go. So this is what I have so far what do you think:


This is from Buckle and costs 29.95$ Catch it here.


This skirt is from Amazon and would cost me 49.90$. Check it out here.

If you know of a better shirt or skirt, let me know I would love to check it out. Like I said I am in love with this outfit. But I really try and be thrifty when buying new clothes. Especially when I may not where it much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...