Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Princess and the Kiss!

I have been wanting to tell you about this book a friend of mine got for my little girl when I was pregnant with her. It is called the "Princess and the Kiss". I was reminded about it recently as she is now really into princess's and dress up and all sorts of girly things. It is about sexual purity and waiting for the one man God has set aside for her. Even at her age I know it is smart to start telling her early about keeping our hearts pure. We think it is so cute when they go up to a friend and give them a kiss on the cheek, but I can't help but to wonder if we are instilling a deep seed about saying it is ok to just kiss whom ever. The author also wrote a version for boys, you can see it on the video below. Hope you enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...