Saturday, October 18, 2008

Erica Rayne

So sorry this has taken me so long to get back on here, but with two little ones, my free time is rare and is used to do other things like house hold chores or sleeping! So when I have more time i will write and post more about my unexpected all naturel birth. but for now here is the gerneral information. Erica Rayne Goodwin was born October 9th at 3:20 pm, in naples Italy. She weighed in at 8 lbs .1 oz and her length was 20 inches.

Now at 9 days old, I can say she is so different from her brother. Glenn was a very quite and laid back infant. Erica is loud when she needs something and very promt to eat. But I am so in love, it is a good thing to cause a lack of sleep at 2 in the morning really starts to get on the nerves. What will I do when Weston has to go back to work? I am so not looking forward to that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...