Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What is going on!

So I went to the Doctor is morning for my apt. and to my sad surprise not much has changed since last week. I have been having contractions that have been getting stronger since last Friday, she told me I am 2cm dilated and my cervix is softer but she is not very far down. I was so sure that something would happen last night, but i guess not. Right now I have an appointment to get induced Thursday evening, which I feel good and bad about, so many pros and cons on getting induced when your body is not ready. Please pray she decides to come out before then.

I reluctantly admit to knowing that God is trying to teach me something, and sadly I am only half way through this lesson. One thing I should already know and am now being shown again as that God does not do things when you want them to be done, He knows his timing and they won't be done before then, No matter how uncomfortable you are. Why must life lessons be taught at the most inopportune times.

Check back later to see if I have any new news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...