Friday, October 3, 2008

Today is her due date.

So today is Erica's due date and I am trying to wait patiantly. I went to the Dr. again yesterday and still no progress, but I got my membrains sweept again and later in the day my mucus plug came out and ever so ofton I get contrations. This morning I am having contractions but they aren't very strong yet and so I am still trying to get things done around the house and relax as much as possible. I want her in my arms so bad, I keep wispering to her that when she comes out she will be just as loved and warm as she was inside me. So there is no need to stay inside me any longer. I want to see how big brother Glenn will react to having a litttle sister and a baby around. There are just so many things to look forward to. "Erica why aren't you out yet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...