Sunday, October 5, 2008

why won't she come out?

I have tried so many things to get her to come out. Why do my children like to stay in me? it just becomes so uncomfortable. I have tried to be patient and understanding as to why God wants her to stay in there. but I have learned that it is very hard to trust God when you don't know the plans he has next. Which I know is called Faith, but every time he tests your faith it is still very trying. With Glenn I was so sure he just needed to develop more before he came out, but honestly I will never know why he was a week late. With Erica I still have no Idea. The Doctor tells me I and she are both very healthy and I have had no problems or complications with the pregnancy. So please tell me why won't she come out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...