Monday, December 5, 2011

Three of my favorite health and beauty products of 2011.

I have found a few things that I really like this year. They are things I try not to leave the house with out.


The first is,

My Enfuselle facial cleaning products from Shaklee. I use the cleansing gel, Toner and A.M. time repair with SPF moisturizer. Also I have the Acne clarifying complex and the P.M. night repair. I love all my Shaklee Face products, I still may not have perfect skin, but I truly think it would be a lot worse if I didn't use it. 

My second Favorite is, 
We started taking Shakeology a month ago when I did a 10 day fitness overhaul with a friend. We started out thinking it was just a meal replacement and that it would help with our holiday fitness goals. After a week of taking it we both noticed a difference in our energy, our appetites, cravings, weight, I could go on and on. Our energy is amazing, my husband says he doesn't feel the need to drink other energy drinks such as monsters or Rockstars any more when he drinks his Shakeology.  I love how it curbs my appetite so I don't want to snack so much during the day, and it also helps with any cravings of sweets I might have, so then I am not scarfing on desert when I shouldn't be either. I can't tell you how excited I am that they are coming out with a third flavor in 2012, Tropical! 

Lastly, something I didn't expect. A product that comes from Norway, called Norwex. These aren't your average microfiber clothes. 

"Norwex Antibacterial Microfiber Cleaning Products
Our line of cleaning products will save you time & money, improve health, and move towards creating a better environment.  Norwex microfiber goes beyond "surface clean" with the innovative use of silver particles integrated into synthetic microfiber cloth ensure:
  • Single-celled micro-organisms such as bacteria, fungi, yeast, and viruses cannot survive or adapt in silver exposure
  • Surface-to-surface cross-contamination is eliminated
  • Rapidly drying cloths prevent bacteria growth in the cloth itself
Cleaning with water only produces a healthy outcome for us and the environment.
Laboratory tests have proven that Norwex antibacterial microfiber reduced bacteria by 99.99% in 24 hours!"

I won a facial towel at a friends party she was throwing and I was stoked to try it out. In just a few days I noticed a difference in how my face felt. I really need to get more so I don't have to worry about throwing one in the laundry, cause I see how not using it for just one or two days effects my face. What I think is great about it too is that you get 3 in a pack for under $20 and they are guaranteed for 2 years. 


All of these companies sell an array of products so you can go check them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...