Monday, November 10, 2008

My weekly Life

So Erica is one month old and doing great. her eating habits have changed a little at night but it is not to bad. the weather here is getting cold and so I am always trying to keep her warm as our house is very expensive to heat so we are trying to other ways of heating, like using our fireplace, or using the house hot water heaters.

Not much is going on since Weston went back to work. I have my weekly Bible study on Tuesdays on base. but other then that my week is pretty free. I try and feel it with things to do to keep us busy. Tomorrow is Veterans day so Weston has the day off. We are planning to go to the mall near here which has some American stores, so I am super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...