Monday, September 1, 2014

Or so I thought...

It has been a long time since I was on here last. I find it really hard to get on here and post with all the many other things I am already trying to accomplish. I don't know how other moms do it. Maybe I can make it a goal of mine to do at least two a month for the rest of the year. I thought I would be able to get my birth story up by today, I am so close to finishing it. But the last couple of weeks have not been so kind. Aiden must be going through a growth spurt, cause I am so tired. Please come back soon to check if it has been posted. I have promised a few friends that it will be done and put up for the world to see. :) Here is a beautiful of my kids for you to admire while you wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...