Tuesday, January 15, 2013

LOVE

As I went through last years pictures to take off my computer and store else where I came across my album of my trip to Arizona.  I haven't really looked through it as it kind makes me sad.  This picture is of my Grandma holding my Grandpa's hand just few days before he passed away. 
Maybe because I remember the emotion that was in that room as I took this picture, put I really love this picture. It just makes think of how much I love them, and what amazing people they where. I just love it so much. I get very emotional when ever I see it. 



I Just love this song. it just touches my heart every time I hear it.
(Your going to want to go to bottom of page and pause page music before listening to video) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...