Thursday, April 7, 2011

Eight months and counting!

We are still in our long and hard deployment and I am ready for it to be over. My kids ask for daddy all the time and I long for the day I can have him hold me again. Though I have learned and experienced many things thus far, I would rather not have to go through it.

I am still thinking and dealing with the choice of wanting another baby, do I , don't I . harder then you might think. Do I go for a career and continue to just be a stay at home home.

there are times I wish we didnt buy such a large home. I hate cleaning it!

But my kids are amazing, and there are times I think about what troopers they have both been. pretty sure I have had a harder time with this then them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...