Sunday, September 12, 2010

Expressing my feelings

Realizing how mush it helps to vent how I feel, I am hopping this will help. it is much better the relieving stress at the gym and feeling like I am going to cry every time I get on the treadmill.
I was thinking this morning about how from the outside I may look normal and look at peace, but there are time when that is just all good makeup. I feel lately that yes most of the time I am good and way better off then some others, but I still think that this is getting harder and my feelings are getting harder to deal with. it has only been two weeks and I already need a hug, I want so badly to smell him right next to me.
this last year may have gone by quick but I don't feel that it was very eventful, I hope I can change that about this coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...